Termite baiting is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional liquid treatments.
Instead of hundreds of gallons of termiticide placed around your home, Bait stations are virtually non-toxic. With this method Termite bait stations are placed strategically around your home and monitored. The termite bait stations do not contain termiticide until active termites are found in the station. Once termites have been discovered at the station the bait with a small amount of termiticide will be placed to ensure the most direct application possible to the target insect "termites".
While it is true Termidor is a more effective treatment then termite baiting, baiting does have advantages.
- No need for a retreatment if maintained properly
- Can treat some properties that can not be treated with liquid
Getting a Termite Baiting program in 3 easy steps.
- Just fill out the form to the right or Call AAA Exterminating Co. today! Raleigh and all surrounding areas (919) 271-9790 or fayetteville and all surrounding areas (910) 425-6210.
- Receive a FREE estimate on site, over the phone or through email.
- Get a qualified professional to protect your home or business from termites.