Take advantage of our knowledgable staff and experience
During our evaluation we look closely at the total picture, top to bottom, inside and out. We carefully survey your property for potential entry points and signs of pest activity that are often difficult to detect. It’s the only way to determine the real root of any pest problem, as well as the best way to solve it.
For a free, no obligation evaluation of your home, please complete the form to the right and we'll take it from there. One of our trained professionals will contact you upon receiving your request and set up a date and time that is convenient for you. If you need immediate assistance, please call (919) 271-9790.
Our staff is available to customers in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Garner, Apex and the surrounding areas. Let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
How a FREE consultation from AAA can help you
After your consultation, you will have a much better understanding of potential pest problems in and around your home. We will inform you of conditions that could be conducive to pest infestations and give you advice on how to correct them. We will give you tips on how to keep your home pest free and explain how we can help you accomplish that Goal.
During our Pest/Termite control evaluation we will target several potential pest related issues, including:
- Wood destroying insects such as: Termites, Carpenter bees, Carpenter Ants, Powder Post Beetles, Old House Borers.
- General house hold pests including: Ants (including Fire Ants), Spiders, Roaches, Fleas and Ticks
- Occasional invading pests: Centipedes, Earwigs, Pill Bugs, Stink Bugs, spring tails, Silverfish, House Crickets
- Conducive Conditions: Excessive moisture, decay in wood members of the home, sanitation, and entry points
Why choose AAA Exterminating Co. for pest control service?
AAA Exterminating Co. is committed to eradicating unwanted pests by providing the necessary pest management services to our customers in a professional and courteous manner while keeping the safety of your family, pets, and the environment as our first concern. We will employ the highest standards in treatment procedures and provide our technicians with the ongoing training needed to supply this service. Complete customer satisfaction and safety is our top priority.
- Family Owned and operated for 3 generations
- In business since 1973
- Fully licensed and insured
- Employees are screened, certified, and continuously trained to utilize the most effect pest control methods available.
- BBB rating of A+